At Growing Together Counseling, I emphasize the role of relationships in mental health using client real-world connections in all of the work I do, specifically:
- Couples Counseling as my primary focus;
- Treating Individuals for ineffective relationship patterns and isolating disorders;
- Running Groups to foster community support and interpersonal effectiveness;
- Conflict Resolution, including adult family conflict, as a Certified General Mediator,
- and Small Business Partnership counseling & consulting that is informed by 10 years as a small business owner.
Also trained/experienced in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness, and Attachment Theory. Further interests include a collaborative treatment of trauma using Rapid Resolution Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Emotionally Focused Therapy.